Author Topic: Script Ledger  (Read 2087 times)

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
    • ScriptBasic Open Source Project
Script Ledger
« on: April 25, 2014, 03:13:46 PM »
I'm going to take some time to come up with a firm plan before presenting any further concepts with Script Ledger. GnuCash rapidly turned into a big disappointment once looking under the covers. If any new developments occur with Script Ledger, I will announce it here.

Thanks Mike for your helpful input!

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:36:35 AM by John »

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
Re: Script Ledger
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 02:31:57 PM »
I had mention in a prior post that creating a HTML/CSS/AJAX driver for IUP and the Script BASIC SBHTTPD application server would close the circle allowing one set of source to run on the desktop and the web. I had sent Antonio (IUP author) as ping on his thoughts about the concept and here is his reply.

Quote from: Antonio Scuri
If you get the font and screeninfo information right, the layout
computation is not a problem. The simple controls are straight forward
to implement. I think the IupDialog is a form, so a page can have many
forms (dialogs). Therefore the screeninfo is actually a page
information.

I would start this way.

Best,
Scuri

Once Charles and I get a 64 bit version of DLLC working, a web IUP driver is next on my plate.

« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 09:36:48 AM by John »

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »
I have been playing with the Windows 32 bit version of Script BASIC under Wine. Everything seems to work fine even Charles's DLLC multi-thread enhancements. What is irratating is why can't Wine get theming for buttons working. Other XP theme attributes work. Scrollbars are another area needing help.

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 09:36:05 AM »

This is the Wine configuration dialog. Notice the themed buttons and dropdown lists buttons? I'm confused why IUP is theming some controls and not others. All controls are themed correctly under XP and Win7.