Author Topic: Script BASIC 2.2 Windows 64 bit beta release 3  (Read 5141 times)

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
    • ScriptBasic Open Source Project
Script BASIC 2.2 Windows 64 bit beta release 3
« on: May 11, 2014, 11:10:15 PM »
Code: [Select]
ScriptBasic v2.2
Variation >>Win7_64_VC12<< build 3
Magic value 859001648
Node size is 16
Extension interface version is 11
Compilation: May 10 2014 18:09:25
Executable: C:\sb22_64\bin\sb64.exe

This should be the easiest Script BASIC beta install yet with everything you need from this post. Create a C:\sb22_64 directory and unzip the Script BASIC 2.2 Windows 64 bit beta (attached) within it. You will find in the bin directory a file named SCRIBA.INI. Copy that to your C:\Windows directory. From the control panel -> System -> Advanced Settings -> Environmental Settings -> System Path add C:\sb22_64\bin to it. That should be all that is needed to install the core Script BASIC environment.

In the bin directory there are two versions of Script BASIC. sb64.exe is the console mode interpreter. sbw64.exe is the Windows GUI only (used with IUP or background tasks) scripts. You will find some example scripts in the test directory. You should be able to run any of the SB scripts I have posted here on the forum.

The following steps are to install the dependences for the Script BASIC extension modules.

GFX - This is the SDL_gfx extension module. In the lib directory of the Script BASIC directory you will find a SDL_gfx.dll file that needs to go into your C:\Windows\System32 directory. (64 bit libraries) You will also need to download HERE and copy the SDL.dll file to the same directory.

IUP - This is the IUP (Portable User Interface) extension module. I have provided a subset of the IUP & CD downloads to include only the needed DLLs. These need to be copied into your C:\Windows\System32 directory.  IUP and CD DLL files.

MySQL - This is a complete MySQL (server/client) install without the install. You can unzip THIS into your root directory and follow the setup and getting started guide.

cURL - This is the cURL internet protocol interface extension module. Extract and copy the DLLs to the C:\Windows\System32 directory. The file can be downloaded HERE.

@Charles - The libscriba.dll is in the lib directory for your 64 bit DLLC testing. Let me know if you need an update on the 2.2 source.

Note: Windows 7 didn't boot for me this morning and I had to repair from a restore point. I noticed when sb64.exe was exiting a GFX script, it would exception. I'm not sure if this is due to the restore or what. I renamed sb64.exe back to scriba.exe and no more errors. I don't seem to have the renamed MinGW64 issue with sbw64.exe.  Feedback on this would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 02:22:48 PM by John »

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
Re: Script BASIC 2.2 Windows 64 bit beta release 3
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2014, 09:28:14 PM »
I forgot to mention I included a test table as a .sql export that is used in the MySQL and MySQL ODBC example programs. You will also need to download the 64 bit ODBC connector for MySQL. The SQLite 3 extension module is static linked and doesn't require any external dependencies. You may want to grab the SQLite 3 ODBC interface if you would like to test that interface.

Offline AlyssonR

• Advocate
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2016, 08:33:43 AM »
John,

The downloads for
  • SDL-1.2.15-win32-x64.zip
  • curl-7.36.0-win64-fix1.zip
  • mysql-5.6.16-winx64.zip

All come up with an Error 403 (Forbidden) when I try to d/l

I ended up finding the SDL and cURL DLLs elewhere on the web - I have an installed copy of MySQL running anyway.

Cheers, Ally
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 01:00:17 PM by AlyssonR »

Offline John

• Forum Support / SB Dev
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 01:42:17 PM »
Strange!

More than likely these files have root privileges due to a sftp copy.  :-\

What even more exciting is your interest in Script BASIC for Window 64.

Update:

That was the problem. Give it another try.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 01:48:03 PM by John »

Offline AlyssonR

• Advocate
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 03:23:43 PM »
BINGO!

The problem is in cgi.bas ...

If I emit a suitable CGI header manually, I get all of the output and successful running that I want.

#!"C:\sb22_64\bin\sbw64.exe"
' WAS:
'         INCLUDE cgi.bas
'         cgi::Header(200, "text/html")
'         cgi::FinishHeader()

' IS NOW:
print "Status: 200\n"
print "Content-Type: text/html\n"
print "\n"